Friday, June 22, 2007

My family goes out!

I promised to introduce my family a little bit. My dad had his bday recently. As usual we picked a restaurant and spent the real european 4 hour lunch with a little surprise in the end. The author- my brother, of course. The comedian...

First is my sister though- with her lil doggie REX. Rex is actually very photogenic, he doesnt stay with us but with my grandma so every time she comes over REX really becomes my sister's property...



Now our little sweet pair, soon married, fo sho:D Haha, bro is gonna kill me. Dont even mention a wedding in front of him!



My bro's soulm8 Uta aus Dettschland. She calls me little cousin, nice.




Father got a very strong home-destilled SLIVOVICE. Dont let the focus mislead you to the czech rum. It was strong...




Father has a new job and he enjoys telling everyone about it. Some people even enjoy listening. Im kidding. Its actually really amusing!




My bro, finally focused, lil underexposed, Id say. He has his own world, musician...




My sis and her dessert. Yummi pancake, oh yeah...



And the teeth afterwards...




Julie again








Finally the surprise. My bro called me beforehead to ask me to bring my XXXL sweats with me... Why? You will see. He ran away earlier from the "lunch" and changed by his car, took the accordeon, gave me papers with lyrics to spread among the family and asked me to bring em out. So they came, laughed but followed the instructions and there we were- crazy family, in the middle of a parking lot, singing a great czech song under the amazing lead of the great farmer looking accordeon player, my brother David. Craziness... Is there any other family doing shit like this?






I have problems witg rolling the film to the next frame- I might not put the films in my camera well. Still, some of the part double exposures make nice sense:)







This is it for now. Some of you might never check this blog again, hahaha. come on! we are a normal, ok, slightly crazy family, but we love each other!

(All photos on KODAK TX400 dev. in XTOL taken with OM4)

No comments: